Verdicts and Settlements
The Law Offices of Jerry Neil Paul has an outstanding track record of favorable settlements and trial verdicts demonstrates our experience, skill, and commitment to our clients.
More than 31 years of experience in asbestos litigation.
The vast majority of injury cases in America resolve prior to jury verdict. Settlements generally are the fastest way to get clients the money they deserve for their pain and suffering. We have handled numerous cases where trial verdicts or settlement amounts involved millions of dollars.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal problem or questions, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Recent Verdicts and Settlements
- Plumber Local 342 v Owens-Illinois - Mesothelioma Verdict of $10.35 Million
- Warehouse Pipefitter v Specialty Electric - Mesothelioma Verdict of $5 million
- Pipefitter v Special Materials – Mesothelioma Verdict of $5 Million
- Pipefitter v Mobil Oil Corporation - Asbestos Related Lung Cancer Verdict of $4.2 million
- Pipefitters Local 78 v Manuf. & Insurance Defendants – Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $4.2 Million
- Steamfitter Local 250 v Product Manufacturers – Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $9.8 Million
- Plumber Local 582 v Supplier et al. – Confidential Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $8 Million
- Pipefitter Local 246 v Product Manufacturers – Confidential Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $4.7 Million
- Plumber Local 62 v Construction Yard et al. – Confidential Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $6 Million
- Pipefitter v Plant Insulation – Mesothelioma Verdict of $4.3 Million
- Pipefitter v Union Carbide Corp. – Mesothelioma Verdict of 9.2 Million
- Pipefitter v Plant Insulation – Mesothelioma Verdict of $9 Million
- Steamfitter 342 v Contractors et al. – Confidential Settlements Totaling $5.2 Million
- Pipefitter v Calaveras Asbestos Ltd – Mesothelioma Verdict of $4.9 Million
- Steamfitter 342 v Product Manufacturers – Confidential Settlements Totaling $5.5 Million
- Welder-Pipefitter 447 v Talc Defendants – Mesothelioma Settlements Totaling $6 Million
- Pipefitter Local 364 v Navy Defendants – Mesothelioma Verdict Totaling $7.3 Million
Each state has different rules governing the types and amounts of damages available in personal injury, mesothelioma and wrongful death cases; therefore, results from one jurisdiction may not be comparable to results from another. The facts and circumstances of each case also are unique. Information regarding verdicts and settlements are not easily comparable. In the majority of states, legal codes of ethics prohibit attorneys from providing any guarantee or warranty regarding specific verdict or settlement amounts. The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which results have been provided. The list of verdict & settlement values is not a complete list of all our cases.