Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
Home Attorney Profile Verdicts & Settlements Meso RFA Contact Us
Our Clients Say 'Hire the Paul Law Firm' Tell us about your claim
Read our Blog

What To Do If You Think You Have Asbestos in Your Home

Asbestos can’t typically be found solely through a visual inspection. If you suspect asbestos in your home, it’s best to have a professional take samples. You should steer clear from doing this part yourself to avoid a potentially deadly exposure.

The Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act of 1986 (AHERA) mandated that the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to develop an accreditation program to increase and standardize requirements for labs testing for analysis of asbestos samples. Those labs are licensed under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP).

Asbestos samples collected from your home are required to be analyzed at an NVLAP lab. To find an NVLAP laboratory closest to you click here.

The Paul Law Firm advocates for victims of asbestos-related diseases. If you or a loved one is suffering from mesothelioma, call the Paul Law Firm. With over 2.5 billion dollars collected for victims of asbestos exposure, we have the knowledge and the experience to fight for you. We also understand that fighting doesn’t just happen in the courtroom. It also happens in a lab where we are fighting for a cure. Check out the Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America here.

Call us today at 1-855 88 LEGAL (885-3425) or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our experienced mesothelioma lawyers.

We want to hear about your case. Fill out our free case evaluation form by clicking here.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 3011 Townsgate Road, Suite 450 Westlake Village, CA 91361 Phone: (855) 885-3425