- Up to 80% of those who develop mesothelioma where exposed on job sites where they inhaled the asbestos particles
- Mesothelioma has a very long latency period, it can take 20 to 50 years for symptoms to surface
- This cancer afflicts many more men than women. Approximately 3 men are diagnosed for every 1 female
- Because of the long latency periods the average age of diagnosis is approximately 75 years old.
- Mesothelioma can affect men or women of any age
The Paul Law Firm advocates for victims of asbestos-related diseases. If you or a loved one is suffering from mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure, call the Paul Law Firm. With over $2.5 billion dollars collected for victims of asbestos exposure, we have the knowledge and the experience to fight for you. We also understand that fighting doesn't just happen in the courtroom. It also happens in a lab where we are fighting for a cure. Check out the Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America here.
Call us today at 1-855 88 LEGAL (885-3425) or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our experienced mesothelioma lawyers.