The Victims Center has advised Florida Power Plant Workers diagnosed with mesothelioma to seek qualified legal representation to enforce their legal rights and receive just compensation.
Florida has 30 coal operated power plants in fourteen different locations. The coal fired plants are responsible for 18.8% of Florida's Power.
A list of the current coal plants
- Big Bend Station
- C.D. McIntosh Power Plant
- Cedar Bay Cogeneration Plant
- Central Power & Lime Power Plant
- Crist Plant
- Crystal River Energy Complex D
- Deerhaven Generating Station
- FPL Crystal River
- Indiantown Cogen power station
- Jefferson Smurfit Fernandina Beach Power Plant
- Lansing Smith Generating Plant
- Northside Generating Station
- Polk Power Station
- Scholz Generating Plant
- Seminole Generating Station
- St. Johns River Power Park
- Stanton Energy Center (existing)
To see each power points location click here.
For a list of all other power plant stations in Florida click here.
If you worked at a plant in Florida California may still be an advantageous place to file your claim because of special laws California has regarding asbestos exposure. These rules may allow you to recover a higher settlement.
The Paul Law Firm advocates for victims of asbestos-related diseases. If you or a loved one is suffering from mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure, call the Paul Law Firm. With over 2 billion dollars collected for victims of asbestos exposure, we have the knowledge and the experience to fight for you. We also understand that fighting doesn't just happen in the courtroom it also happens in a lab where we are fighting for a cure. Check out the Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America here.
Call us today at 1-855 88 LEGAL (885-3425) or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our experienced mesothelioma lawyers.