The Mesothelioma Victims Center has released some tips on how to choose the right mesothelioma and unfortunately we find them somewhat misleading.
1. The lawyer can cite one example where they were directly responsible for a US Navy Veteran receiving a million-dollar settlement with family references to back it up.
·We can actually get on board with this one. The Paul Law Firm has achieved a $1 million (or over) verdict or settlement in 500 cases.
2. The mesothelioma attorneys we recommend not only get the best possible financial compensation results for their clients, they only charge 33.3% of the gross settlement amount.
· Actually, the majority of lawyers in the mesothelioma and asbestos field charge 33.3% , it's the industry standard. Furthermore, really good lawyers will also provide you with a cap costs or have their fee taken out of the net amount of the settlement rather than the gross which actually leaves you with more compensation.
3. Most mesothelioma marketing law firms have retainer agreements that start at 40% of the gross settlement amounts + expenses
· The 40% number is the number that some attorney's may charge if the case actually goes to trial but most cases an attorney will only charge 33.3%. And if the attorney is taking the fee from the gross then he is incorporating the fee anyway.
We hope you've found or revised commentary helpful. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns.
The Paul Law Firm advocates for victims of asbestos-related diseases. If you or a loved one is suffering from mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure, call the Paul Law Firm. With over 2.5 billion dollars collected for victims of asbestos exposure, we have the knowledge and the experience to fight for you. We also understand that fighting doesn't just happen in the courtroom. It also happens in a lab where we are fighting for a cure. Check out the Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America here.
Call us today at 1-855 88 LEGAL (885-3425) or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our experienced mesothelioma lawyers.